Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite "Bonus Tracks" (Harmonix games)

Options
  • 04-07-2009 2:43pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

So, I get GH2, eventually finish it, and then, once free bird is complete, I think, oh yeah the "bonus tracks". I'm sure they're a bit crap. So I begin to complete them at random. And I realise, hey some of these are better than the main songs! GH2's bonus tracks were excellent, from Bang Camaro's fun anthem rock to Dethklok's over the top death metal, most of them were total hidden gems and provided much more of a challenge and variety than the main set list. So good people, what are your top bonus tracks from GH1, GH2, RB1 and RB2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Breaking Wheel,Visions,All the Bang Camaro tracks and Thunderhorse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Freezepop baby! BRAINPOWER :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Freezepop baby! BRAINPOWER :D

Brainpower and Less Talk More Rokk, which was in GH2 and soon to be RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Does the Super Sprode remix count?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Visions is my mortal enemy. It is good to see another Bang Camaro fan, I got their album it's all class!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ParalysedBeaver

Radium Eyes is one of my favorites.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

"I Get By" is great fun on drums, and the band "Honest Bob and the Factory to Dealers incentives" have the coolest name ever.

Advertisement