Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a Siberian husky pup!!

Options
  • 04-07-2009 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

i am looking for a siberian husky pup for my mum as a surprise for her birthday,

preferably male with blue eyes,

i can guarantee the pup a brilliant home on a 1 acre site with huge gardens and all fenced off!!

i need this asap and i can pay 250 and collect from where ever!!

anyone on here know where i could get one??

cheers,
    shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Check with the IKC for the breeding register of them.
    You can also check your local SPCA see if they have any.
    Or there's the likes of donedeal.ie or buyandsell.ie - but obviously do some research into the breed and check up with the people you're buying from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Shane_S

ya see i have been onto all of the above and they are all selling the dogs at very high prices so im just seeing if anyone on here has some or know someon who has them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Shane_S wrote: »
    for my mum as a surprise for her birthday,

A you sure that a 10-15 year commitment to a dog that isn't the easysest to train and can never be let off the lead outside your fenced-in garden is what she wants (and is prepared for)?

oh ya we have 2 dogs already and my mum has always loved huskies and planned on getting one but i wanna surprise her!!so im just lookin to see if anyone here can help!!

a few friends have huskies and once they are trained and grow to know you they are a perfect loyal dog and we have walked their dogs off the leash the whole time and there good as gold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Rosedale6

In my local paper there selling pups for £250 i think the breeder lives in the Norfolk area of the UK. If you want the numer ill hunt the paper out i saw it in.

• Advertisement

awh man that would have been perfect but im in limerick in ireland!!fack it anyway!!

Shane_S wrote: »
    oh ya we have 2 dogs already and my mum has always loved huskies and planned on getting one but i wanna surprise her!!so im just lookin to see if anyone here can help!!

a few friends have huskies and once they are trained and grow to know you they are a perfect loyal dog and we have walked their dogs off the leash the whole time and there good as gold!

Grand so.

You might want to contact ISDW, they run a sled dog welfare (i.e Husky and Malamute rescue) and are a member on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Rosedale6

This is what the add says.. Siberian husky puppies 14 weeks old, fully vaccinated £250. The number is 075XXXX good luck.

peasant wrote: »
    Grand so.

You might want to contact ISDW, they run a sled dog welfare (i.e Husky and Malamute rescue) and are a member on here.

thanks for that i messages them there!!appreciate the help!
    Rosedale6 wrote: »
    This is what the add says.. Siberian husky puppies 14 weeks old, fully vaccinated £250. The number is 075XXXX good luck.

thanks for that but i dont think me living in ireland would make it feesable!!thank you though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You can pass on info via PM but please don't post peoples contact details up in a thread, thanks

• Advertisement

Any pup that you're going to get for €250 is going to be from a dodgy source, to say the least ....better not go there, you'll most likely regret it later.

Huskys are in fashion right now, so prices are high.

But as they are in fashion, there also are a lot that got bought on a whim and now need "getting rid". Chances are that you may find a nice, slightly older one in a rescue.

ya i see what ur saying, but my ideal one would be one that needed rehoming. but ill just have to wait and see what happens i suppose!!

Advertisement