Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New motorbike safety device

• 04-07-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

3686661759_537635ccef.jpg?v=0
    Hope this works!
    This passed me in clondalkin yesterday this guys is sitting on the back of a speeding motorbike weeving in and out of traffic, i was saying idiot until i saw the passenger made me laugh!
    He's got the wheels over him like a hula-hoop!

I couldn't get his reg in time, i was hoping the photo would throw it up to call the cops!! :D
    (I was in the passenger seat by the way!)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Think youre missing a bracket there somewhere.

I wont accuse anyone of being a twit. In my time as a pillion Ive carried tyres, pizza, a laptop, a spare helmet and all sorts of other inappropriate junk. Cos we didnt have a car or any other option. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

I tried to embed it aint working out for me!
    I've no problem with people carrying stuff just thought the photo was funny.
    The link should work now i hope

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

what exactly am I looking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

The chap on the bike wearing 4motorbike wheels like a dress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Hey, he has a helmet on, so all good.

Whats the worse that will happen if they hav an acident,

he will roll away :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha ha thats excellent. I agree with PC though. Worse that will happen is he will roll down the road a bit. Sounds kinda fun tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

He's wearing runners and a hoodie - the tyres could only be an improvement if he fell off.

The interweb is full of pictures of crazy Chinese people with 125 chickens on a Honda 50 - I don't see why this is any different?

I once carried a pushbike on my shoulder while riding a DT175 - it didn't do me any harm...

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Why would ya call the filth cabrwab, never been burned by The Michelin Man before??:D
    I once carried a pushbike on my shoulder while riding a DT175

Ahh, Yammy DT175 now theres a decent 'bike. Happy memories:o:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I've done the same myself (riding with tyres around myself). There's nowhere else to put them in fairness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haha brilliant. Must have a go next time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

I've done the same myself (riding with tyres around myself). There's nowhere else to put them in fairness!

+1:D

Advertisement