Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 4/Phase 6

• 04-07-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

When are the results usually given out? It's been about 3 weeks now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

When are the results usually given out? It's been about 3 weeks now!

September as far as I know. The results are there, it's just FAS wont process them until after the Summer holidays.:mad: Its different this year for some reason, I had them within 3 weeks last year after a 13 week stint. This year it was 11 weeks but we started later in the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Declan Carey

That's arguably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. FAS are a joke at the best of times. Cheers for the info!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

September as far as I know. The results are there, it's just FAS wont process them until after the Summer holidays.:mad: Its different this year for some reason, I had them within 3 weeks last year after a 13 week stint. This year it was 11 weeks but we started later in the year.

Is it up to phase? Once the college have them corrected, and the exam review board meets and if everything is ok they should be released then. Is it not the college that notify you, rather than fas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

The colleges closed for classes on the 20 june & all exams would have been corrected by then & sent to Fas the week after. The colleges are employed by Fas to teach the blocks & give them the results so Fas send them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Declan Carey

bertie1 wrote: »
    The colleges closed for classes on the 20 june & all exams would have been corrected by then & sent to Fas the week after. The colleges are employed by Fas to teach the blocks & give them the results so Fas send them out.
    Yeah that's what our instructors told us too, what I don't understand is why it takes so long for FAS to send out the results.

• Advertisement
Advertisement