Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash in Moycullen?

Options
  • 04-07-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭

anyone hear anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

apparently a bus with 30 people and a car?just on rte news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

I was driving from Clifden to galway the other day and the amount of people that overtook me was crazy... and I was going 100kmph. I'm not surprised there has been a crash as the roads are deadly. I hope nobody is injured or killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

[-0-] wrote: »
    I was driving from Clifden to galway the other day and the amount of people that overtook me was crazy... and I was going 100kmph. I'm not surprised there has been a crash as the roads are deadly. I hope nobody is injured or killed.

I drove from Carraroe the other evening, never realised how bad some drivers are, one nutcase overtook me and 3 other cars on an unbroken white line with on coming traffic, we were all doing close to 100 at the time.:eek:

galwayrush wrote: »
    I drove from Carraroe the other evening, never realised how bad some drivers are, one nutcase overtook me and 3 other cars on an unbroken white line with on coming traffic, we were all doing close to 100 at the time.:eek:

It's mad isn't it. That's the sort of carry on that was going on when I was driving as well. A mate of mine used to work for Hertz in Shannon Airport and he said every couple of weeks some foreigner would be in a crash in Connemara with a rental car. I'm sure they weren't stupid enough to be over taking and I'd say it was someone hitting them head on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

driver of a van taken to hospital, van in collision with bus carrying 40 tourists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

any other details?hope he will be ok

Advertisement