Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40th birthday present ideas

Options
  • 04-07-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi,

I need some birthday present ideas for hubbies 40th. I want to get him 40 presents so they might have to be cheap. Thanks:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dvd box set , book /cd token , a concert ticket to go see his fav band /artist , set of tools , sunglasses , jewelry, clothes , surprise weekend away , ..the list is endless ,it all depends ( obiously ) on the man in questions likes /dislikes

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Goodne wrote: »
    Hi,

I need some birthday present ideas for hubbies 40th. I want to get him 40 presents so they might have to be cheap. Thanks:D

Whats your Price range?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Ill give you one thats free.....you should surprise him with a lapdance....just yourself & himself.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

ha a lapdance! hadn't thought of that, thanks.
    The budget for each present is very small!!

• Advertisement

Goodne wrote: »
    ha a lapdance! hadn't thought of that, thanks.
    The budget for each present is very small!!

Yep its free & he is bound to love it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

a massage is another one.... Free!!!!

You should make up up some sort of love tokens that he can reclaim when he wants them.....lapdance/striptease/as per Mjor massage etc etc......

Ann Summers gift vouchers is another possiblity .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Maddison wrote: »
    You should make up up some sort of love tokens that he can reclaim when he wants them.....lapdance/striptease/as per Mjor massage etc etc......

thats a great idea! if hes ever short on cash he can sell a couple of tokens down the pub or on ebay!

• Advertisement

thats a great idea! if hes ever short on cash he can sell a couple of tokens down the pub or on ebay!

And to think I ogled your pic & thanked it:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

And to think I ogled your pic & thanked it:eek:

i was joking of course. it might be hard to get cash for them during the recession but he might be able to trade them for pints!

Good idea....That way she has technically bought him a few pints....hmm wonder if I could do this down the pub :D
    i was joking of course. it might be hard to get cash for them during the recession but he might be able to trade them for pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

Thanks Maddison, the tokens are a great idea - will have to make them non transferrable though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

From a male perspective I can guarantee you that he'll be more appreciative of something sexy rather than a run of the mill gift such as a bottle of aftershave. Don't get me wrong, gifts like that are fine but 40th's are a bit special and you want something that he'll truely remember.
    So my advice would be to buy him the aftershave (or something similar) and let him think thats his only gift and then later in the day wisper to him that the real gift is yet to come. Let him think that one over for an hour or so and then reveal a sexy underwear set or something. He'll take it from there.

Advertisement