Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbour died

Options
  • 04-07-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I certainly didnt want this but had a dream someone I knew someone would die.I didnt hope for any death naturally but but someone I'm close with died.Should I feel some guilt over it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

paddy978 wrote: »
    I certainly didnt want this but had a dream someone I knew someone would die.I didnt hope for any death naturally but but someone I'm close with died.Should I feel some guilt over it?

You mean they died in real life? Well in any case there's no reason you should feel guilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Yes,my neighbour reached his eternal reward the morning after this dream.He was not the person in the dream,but in the dream I was not dissapointed to see a neighbour die.I have felt bad since,is it my fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

paddy978 wrote: »
    Yes,my neighbour reached his eternal reward the morning after this dream.He was not the person in the dream,but in the dream I was not dissapointed to see a neighbour die.I have felt bad since,is it my fault?

No man it has nothing to do with you. It's just a dream. Nothing to do with your neighbour's death. Just relax properly for a while when you can...Should get it out of your mind, you just need to realise it's not your fault.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Just a dream dude, we dream about weird things all the time. Nothing to feel bad about, have a good day.

Advertisement