Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best trivium song

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I loved Ascendancy and I really liked The Crusade, then just lost all interest in the band.

Saw them live three times, they can certainly play a good show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Schism wrote: »
    Last video not working or is it just me?

Fixed it. Wasn't linked properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭The Frayed Ends

It's got to be kirisute Gomen off Shogun. Great song and brilliant album too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

this one is quite good, from Shogun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Max Power1 wrote: »

Ok just double checking but you know thats an actual iron maiden song right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭smythwicks

Shogun the song itself is probably their best song but it cant be posted because of youtubes limit!

Patricide wrote: »
    Ok just double checking but you know thats an actual iron maiden song right?
    well the quote would be in the name :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

The best trivium song? The ascendancy album was good. Then it just went downhill imo. Album adter that seemd really....childish. I guess ascendancy does kinda too.

Also, the guy can sing. Very well infact, stop shouting!!!

Just my 2 cents, done kill me for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

well the quote would be in the name :P
    Youd be surprised the amount of people whod genuinly think that was a trivium song...ive already had to correct 2 people on that before believe it or not.

The best trivium song? The ascendancy album was good. Then it just went downhill imo. Album adter that seemd really....childish. I guess ascendancy does kinda too.

Also, the guy can sing. Very well infact, stop shouting!!!

Just my 2 cents, done kill me for it

I think its better when he does the weird sing/growl mix thats on shogun and to a lesser extent ascendancy. The crusade is mostly clean vocals and it isnt their best work to say the least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement