Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda chopper over Leixlip?

Options
  • 05-07-2009 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭

Pee off I'm trying to sleep!
    What's going on?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

stupid leixlip....

I'm over here at the Tech campus and can slightly hear it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

bronte wrote: »
    Pee off I'm trying to sleep!
    What's going on?

I'm sure the gunman who murdered a 32year old in hartstown at 11.30pm last night will apologise to you personally for causing the gardai to interupt your sleep.

Or put it another way - the garda air support unit is used when a serious crime is committed and helps in the arrest of these people who put lives at danger every day of the week. - I think a bit of interupted sleep is a very small price to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Nedermeyer

BURN

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Didn't notice a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭Joe Public

Get good earplugs and take them out just before your alarm goes off in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

darc wrote: »
    I'm sure the gunman who murdered a 32year old in hartstown at 11.30pm last night will apologise to you personally for causing the gardai to interupt your sleep.

Or put it another way - the garda air support unit is used when a serious crime is committed and helps in the arrest of these people who put lives at danger every day of the week. - I think a bit of interupted sleep is a very small price to pay.

Er...why so serious?

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

bronte wrote: »
    Er...why so serious?
    good jaysus girl.

you know that YOU being in leixlip is supposed to know EVERYTHING that goes on in Hartstown at 3.30am!! silly Bronte. Silly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

ChewChew wrote: »
    good jaysus girl.

you know that YOU being in leixlip is supposed to know EVERYTHING that goes on in Hartstown at 3.30am!! silly Bronte. Silly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

I know...I are stoopid. :pac:

Advertisement