Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 Wireless wheel - possible to increase pedals and steering range?

• 05-07-2009 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. I got the X360 wheel there about a month ago. Everything works great but something thats bothering me is the range.

I play Forza 2 a lot so it would be absolutely vital to have a wide range for input. Basically, the pedals don't read in game till I press them around 5%-10%, reach 100% at around 75%-80% pressing and I reach maximum steering lock at around 100 degrees compared to the actual 135 that its meant to be capable of.

Before anyone mentions adjusting the deadzones, I have them set to 0% min and 100% max.

Its really ticking me off because I could really use the extra pedal travel and steering lock for more precision with my highly tuned career cars.

Something that crossed my mind though is that before I connected it up, the manual stated to install the software off the disc that comes with it but when I put it in, it just loaded the Forza 2 demo and no install happened so could that be it? Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement