Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a long short - looking for an old friend from Castlepark!

Options
  • 05-07-2009 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Bit of a long shot here! I am getting married in September and I am going home to Sligo from Manchester for it and I want to invite a few "old college buddies" to the wedding.

I've tracked down most of the people I want to invite but I am missing a guy from Castlepark called Pat Gilbin. I'd say he is about 30 now and he was a pretty decent footballer (soccer player) so someone might know him from that also.

If anyone knows him or knows how to contact him can you please give me a shout.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭sligobhoy67

Bit of a long shot here! I am getting married in September and I am going home to Sligo from Manchester for it and I want to invite a few "old college buddies" to the wedding.

I've tracked down most of the people I want to invite but I am missing a guy from Castlepark called Pat Gilbin. I'd say he is about 30 now and he was a pretty decent footballer (soccer player) so someone might know him from that also.

long shot? long short? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Anyone in Mervue United should know him if he played soccer. A guy called Pa Giblin has played for the club. Could it be the same person, I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Why don't you ring or e-mail Mervue Utd., I can pretty much guarantee they'll know where he is, they're great at keeping in touch with each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭magicface

I think he lives on my street if I am not mistaken i've played football with him with Mervue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

dec25532 wrote: »
    Anyone in Mervue United should know him if he played soccer. A guy called Pa Giblin has played for the club. Could it be the same person, I wonder?

Ya its the same fella . Tall lad , dark hair. Always looked like he had a tan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement