Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretzel Flipz

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Oh wow - I loved these! I was never a big chocolate eater, but I think chocolate pretzels are the cause of my losing my waif-like child's body and starting to turn into a woman. Ok - it could have been because I was just hitting puberty when I found them, but I reckon it's more due to their deliciously salty chocolately goodness - and eating five packets at a time!! :)
    Why don't we capitalise more on the sweet and salty taste? Anybody worth their salt (:rolleyes:) knows that one of the best treats in the world is cinema popcorn and Minstrels!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭doctorwhogirl

These were AMAZING!!!

Anyone remember the sweets Vice Versas alswell!

They were sexy sweets!!
    like minstrels but one had a milk chocolate shell and white choc inside and the other the opposite!! :D

Loved them!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Vice Versas were fantastic! Nobody ever believes me when I talk about them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I loved Vice Versas, why do chocolate makers always kill the thing you love?

vice.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I loved Vice Versas.. but what's the small sweet in the middle of that photo meant to be, I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Probably to show the size of them compared to a smartie. They were really nice and I loved the white chocolate pretzels :(

Advertisement