Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate Flooring - Manufacturer

Options
  • 05-07-2009 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi,

I had some laminate flooring laid a couple of years ago by a company called Old Bawn Carpets and Flooring. I don't think they are in business anymore, and I need to get some replacement boards (nothing wrong with what was laid, just I'm redesigning the kitchen so need to lay some laminate where there was none previously).

I did not keep the packaging unfortunately :rolleyes:, but I do have a spare board. Short of bringing that board around the likes of B&Q, Des Kelly etc etc to try and find a match, does anyone have a list of common manufacturers used in Ireland? I would probably remember the name if I saw it..

Thanks in advance
    Gus

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Quickstep and Balterio are the most common ones. I used Balterio in my house and it was a great board to lay and is holding up well from the abuse my kids and their dirty shoes give it.

Advertisement