Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free facebook with 3 but can't connect

Options
  • 05-07-2009 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

I have free facebook, skype, msn and bebo with 3. I'm on the best of both and used up my 100 mins. I have free texts and since it's near the end of the billing month I want to just wait and get another 100 mins soon

Oh no, lo and behold I can't connect to facebook. Why? Because I have no minutes or credit. It's free though! grrrr

I hate 3 and when my contract is up my number is being a ported so it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's probably in the T&Cs that it's free once you have credit in your account. Have a look-see at your T&Cs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

But then it defies the point of it being free :( as you have to pay for a topup to use it, which I dont wanna do since i'm gonna be getting more mins in a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

But then it defies the point of it being free :( as you have to pay for a topup to use it, which I dont wanna do since i'm gonna be getting more mins in a few days

Just because they say it's free doesn't mean that there may not be T&Cs attached.

Advertisement