Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting first tattoo, artist/studio suggestions welcomed!

• 05-07-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone, name is Markus, long time lurker but first time poster =)

So was finally going to get my first tattoo done that I've thought about doing for years, asking someone to rework the "Tank Man" (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Tianasquare.jpg) photo into a tattoo.

So was wondering if anyone would have any idea on who would be the best to ask to do this kind of work where some reworking of the theme will probably be needed?

Was thinking of doing it in black but with maybe a few details in colour.

I'm based in Ballina, Mayo but as I want it as well done as possible any suggestion at all are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Only thing I could suggest is to have a look at some portfolios, and the artists whose work you like the look of most, pop into them and discuss the idea with them. If you like what they suggest, then get them to sketch it up for you, and go from there. If you don't, or if they don't seem to like what you want, or seem disinterested, then try another artist.

Best of luck!!!

Advertisement