Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Laptop 65W-AC Adapter Needed

Options
  • 05-07-2009 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

The power adapter for my Dell Inspiron Laptop has given out on me. Does anyone know where I could pick one up ASAP in Dublin please?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not for straight pick up but i once needed a Dell power supply and bought it on ebay.
    Delivered in 3 days and costed about €25 all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

inforfun wrote: »
    Not for straight pick up but i once needed a Dell power supply and bought it on ebay.
    Delivered in 3 days and costed about €25 all in.

Yeah, just be careful though, there are a lot of fakes going around that could be dangerous.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

theram wrote: »
    The power adapter for my Dell Inspiron Laptop has given out on me. Does anyone know where I could pick one up ASAP in Dublin please?
    Maplins are selling the official Dell one.

They are selling the 90W version, but should still work fine.

Not cheap though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theram

Thanks for the help lads, tried maplins but they were out yesterday so have decided to go to dell and get one delivered.

Of course I took the adapter apart also to see what I could find, its what a man does in these situations isnt it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

theram wrote: »
    Thanks for the help lads, tried maplins but they were out yesterday so have decided to go to dell and get one delivered.

Of course I took the adapter apart also to see what I could find, its what a man does in these situations isnt it?!

No a real man sticks a fork into the socket and tries to power the laptop through his electrified fingers...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭theram

No a real man sticks a fork into the socket and tries to power the laptop through his electrified fingers...

:D

The wife came home and saw the adapter in a million pieces, I reply, "shur it was fooked anyway..."

Advertisement