Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*PSM3 PES Scans*-Bundesliga back :D

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Yeah but disappointing overall. :(

Here's hoping the 50% build they played didn't include any of the mo-cap and other important things they need to make PES10 enticing.

Oh and this page isn't included in your above link, but here it is...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8194/84214710.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭devereaux17

what? its like the earliest build they could have shown, i fully anticipate best pes ever, great to hear they slowed it down but not as slow as fifa 'Zzzzzzzz' 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Yeah it is and it sounds like not much of an improvement at all so far, so why bother?!

They were generating enough positivity and hype with the screenshots they released (same as most years) and the potential upgrades/changes that were being thrown about the forums. It seems they have decided to try and show off their new graphical changes and lighting effects before having implemented the basic components of the new gameplay, which most people are most concerned with. It is however quite unsurprising form the Konami PR machine, so I'm not surprised.

Also the best iteration ever was definately WE8:LE, they are still yet beat that imo. ;)

btw if bohs get into the champions league third round they will be licensed in the game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Just wondering does anyone know if the BAL mode is still included in PES 2010? Any article I have come across doesn't seem to mention it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

great to hear they slowed it down but not as slow as fifa 'Zzzzzzzz' 2009.

Can you even go 10 mins without having a cheap pop at FIFA? I've not seen one of your threads that hasn't involved FIFA bashing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

great to hear they slowed it down but not as slow as fifa 'Zzzzzzzz' 2009.
    antififatwat.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

on page 108 at the bottom, it says FIFA will be released in September :eek:

I hope that's a mistake. Because if it's released that early, people may not wait for PES to come out in October.

*Update* *Update* *Update*

'we are going to implement a new feature with which you can play various competitions with others users from all over Europe'

*PES 2010 not 360 dribbling, but twisting/feinting at walking pace very responsive.

*Bundesliga? Konami told us it would be in PES 2010, but we haven’t seen it, and it’s not been confirmed by Konami Japan

*as running changed? Noticeable difference from walking to running in terms of response depending on player ability
    As a result, a lot of your best work is done at walking pace using quick passes and subtle feints - it took us hours to adjust

Advertisement