Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet, MMS settings for 3

• 05-07-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to possibly find these online, or does anyone have them that they could post?

Just switched to Best Of Both with 3 but want to carry on using my Sim Free W705. Only thing is I dont have any of the settings that I need. The shop weren't exactly helpful at the time (have to port my number myself being an example) and the website has no info whatsoever. I've looked at a different Three firmwared phone but the profile is locked so you cant even see the settings... genius. :rolleyes:

Anyone else have experience of thi? Is my last hope ringing Cust support and going through it that way?

Cheers. :)

Comments

Advertisement