Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 100 on TV ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

What are your picks?

I'm only going to get a €120 return on mine if it comes in as all but Bisping are favourites.

I put my picks in the betting thread and the retun is 316 euro.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

calex71 wrote: »
    weigh in's were pretty uneventful , huge crowd though.

Mire was @ 245 and Brock @ 255 both looking in good shape.
    What are your picks?

I'm only going to get a €120 return on mine if it comes in as all but Bisping are favourites.

"The Coughlin":
    Lesnar
    Hendo
    GSP
    Bonnar
    Akiyama
    Grant
    Gugerty
    Fitch
    Miller
    Dollaway

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    For anyone not able to watch UFC 100 live on tv it will be available for 24 hours free on ufc.com. Also they are working on 2 tv deals in the UK.

http://video.telegraph.co.uk/services/player/bcpid3347407001?bclid=1326159103&bctid=29120654001

Interesting stuff. 2 networks and what Fertitta would describe as a "home run" This must be something different to the Setanta deal. Maybe Sky1 (for TUF) and Sky Sports, something involving Channel 5 and another network or some sort of deal with the new ESPN channel.

Things have changed since the Setanta deal was done, the UFC has proven it can get big viewer numbers so the likes of Sky might have softened their negotiating stance a bit.

I'm just surprised the UFC haven't created their own station yet, I'll be surprised if that's where this doesn't all end up, but maybe they need to build the brand a bit more to make it viable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Has anyone tried ringing sky and asking them to confirm wether or not people in Ireland can watch channel 433?

The one thing I noticed with channel 433 is that when you click on it there is no message saying that you have to subscribe to the channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Its on the sky planner now on channel 433

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

A7X wrote: »
    Has anyone tried ringing sky and asking them to confirm wether or not people in Ireland can watch channel 433?

The one thing I noticed with channel 433 is that when you click on it there is no message saying that you have to subscribe to the channel.
    thats because the channel is not free to air...the event is, which means it wont be coded by them. It'll be ok to watch tonight

Just rang Sky they have been informed that 433 will work for everyone with sky including ireland

thats because the channel is not free to air...the event is, which means it wont be coded by them. It'll be ok to watch tonight

If it's not :mad: lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Just rang Sky they have been informed that 433 will work for everyone with sky including ireland

Funny Sky would say that as they have no control over what happens with channel 433.

A7X wrote: »

It is not broadcasting anything atm so that is why you see nothing.

• Advertisement

They were informed of it to advise customers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dirt mcgirt

oh man oh man thank you so much Ive been fretting about that since the announcement, youve made my day, happy ****in days!! lets the excitement begin so

number is 0818719819 if anyone wants to check it out for themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Anyone else get the feeling that we are all going to be on here tomorrow completely underwhelmed and complaining?:D

Anyone else get the feeling that we are all going to be on here tomorrow completely underwhelmed and complaining?:D

probably :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 emwolb

So can someone please god clarify, I have ntl(upc) I got the all channel package with sports, no extra subsriptions, not to setanta, I can view setanta ireland CAN I WATCH UFC 100?

emwolb wrote: »
    So can someone please god clarify, I have ntl(upc) I got the all channel package with sports, no extra subsriptions, not to setanta, I can view setanta ireland CAN I WATCH UFC 100?

If you can view setanta Ireland then yes you can watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 GerryTheLeper

I guess we'll find out when they show the build-up stuff at 9 whether 433 works.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

For once I'm happy not to have Sky!

It would make sense for people in Ireland to be able to watch it for free on sky because people in England deffinitly are and people in Ireland with NTL get to aswell.

• Advertisement

Twenty five minutes til nine hours of UFC goodness!

I'm thinking Four Star will be getting a call from me later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Week ban for Emwolb for personal abuse. Warnings for the other guys involved in the bickering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

1 min to go ????

Well is it working for you Sky folk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Can see it now, does not seem to be encripted:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Wehey! The first episode of the top fights is started on Setanta Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Looing on skys EPG its only on Setanta Ireland, I dont have NTL, is there a legal way to watch this :confused:

433 on sky working no probs:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ladies and gentleman..WE ..ARE.. LIVE!!!

• Advertisement

The Bull wrote: »
    Can see it now, does not seem to be encripted:D

Sadly it is not FTA. It is only available to those with a Sky viewing card.

Advertisement