Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City FM

Options
  • 05-07-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

This is a great radio station. Its radio as it should be. Not the same thing over and over again. They are at 103.2 or www.dublincityfm.ie

Have you tuned Dublin City fm 103.2fm 0 votes

No But will tune in now to 103.2
    0%
    Yes and it is good
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

What sort of a poll are you tryin to run? Both questions are the same. And no its not a great station. Its a station that has got away with blue murder for years broadcasting across Leinster. They should rename it to Leinster 103.2fm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

It is possibly the worst radio station ever.

I can bet my bottom dollar that you are involved with this station in some way or T'other???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Tomred33 wrote: »
    The station is now called Dublin City FM. They have been working on the schedule. I have volunteered at the station. The programme quality is so good for a station which depends on volunteers

Banned for a week. When you come back, use the "Pimp My Show" thread. It's your responsibility to read the charter, it's not ours to correct you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement