Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allergy testing?

Options
  • 05-07-2009 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Does anyone know where's the best place to go in Galway for allergy testing? I've read on the Boards about Joe Fitzgibbon.. I haven't a clue about it really.. I get chronic sinusitis & think I'm allergic to a lot of things. Would like to find out for sure... PLease help! Also roughly how much does it cost etc??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I would highly recommend Dr. Joe Fitzgibbon. His website ishttp://www.joefitzgibbon.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

do you know if you need a referral letter from a gp? or how much it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

You don't need a referral letter at all, but I honestly could not tell you an estimation of prices. Best send off an email or contact them at the galway clinic for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

expect to pay 80 to 100e thats what i paid if i remember correctly was very interesting to find out my allergy

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Old thread with recs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Agreed, I went to Dr. Fitzgibbon about 12 years ago, got tested and have been able to treat them accordingly since. Massive improvement so I would highly recommend. He was directly across from University Hospital back then, not sure if he still is.

Advertisement