Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballisticards for .223 ???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

have you tried people like riflecraft limited , jackson rifles and others in the uk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

rowa wrote: »
    have you tried people like riflecraft limited , jackson rifles and others in the uk ?

Cool will check them out thanks again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

Go to the federal website. You can download all the ballistic info for their full range. It gives velocity, energy, wind drift and trajectory out to 500 yds for every round they supply.
    Maybe you could print off relevant cal. and have it laminated. Wont cost you anything.:D
    The link is;

http://www.federalpremium.com/resources/ballistics_application.aspx

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Good man Pajero thats fairly handy alright..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

RH77,

Here is a basic template I knocked together for my .22wmr in excel format. If you take the info for your .223 from the federal link I posted and fill in this, print and laminate......presto, one ballistic card!!

.22WMR B-card.xls

• Advertisement
Advertisement