Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats Kinnegad like to live in?

• 05-07-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,249 ✭✭✭✭

Been looking at renting a place in Kinnegad as it'd cut down my drive time for work something major... although as would anywhere along/near the M6 really.

Just wondering if anyone on here can give some insight in to what its really like to live in? From looking around online it doesn't seem to have any of the larger supermarkets but I can cope with that. Its more the level (or not) of scumbags as I'll need to have one car parked outside the house at all times, whether theres somewhere to get a carton of milk at 9pm on a Sunday and the like. Although anything would be a help in making the decision.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

living in Kinnegad 2 years now. No problems with crime myself, a quite enough place really. As for supermarkets, tesco, Lidl, Aldi & dunnes are all located in Edenderry which is only about a 15 - 20 min drive from kinnegad, Or Mullingar also has the same and is only 15 mins up the road also.

Advertisement