Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nightlife in cork

Options
  • 05-07-2009 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

hay guys! heres my situation..

myself and a few friends are goin to cork next thursday to sunday and the main attraction is the nightlife.

iv heard a rumour that durning the summer alot of places are over 21... is this true? and if so where can we go!! o were all 18/19/20 yrs old. in general wheres good to go for a party!!!

thanks guys!!!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

no doubt ye will end up in mangans and the place is a **** hole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

vag77 wrote: »
    no doubt ye will end up in mangans and the place is a **** hole

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

instinct ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

towel401 wrote: »
    instinct ?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Chambers and the bailey are both decent late night bars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

G2 and Cubins are the two for younger ages. Cubins on a Thursday is brill, Sat night it can be hard to get into for some. Was in G2 last Sat and bloody awful! HATED it lol. I'd go for Cubins.

Mangans as far as I know is for under age dirty STD infected whores :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

cubins....are you for real??!!! that place is the worst place I have ever encountered as a 'club'. it was just full of guys with those stripy jumpers! *shudders* it was an ordeal..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Vinta81 wrote: »
    G2 and Cubins are the two for younger ages. Cubins on a Thursday is brill, Sat night it can be hard to get into for some. Was in G2 last Sat and bloody awful! HATED it lol. I'd go for Cubins.

Mangans as far as I know is for under age dirty STD infected whores :)

I was in mangans months and months ago and yeah, I saw a girl in a night dress in there???!!! hahaha! does that make me a ho now for going in there..
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I love Cubins :( I'm all for the preppy look, but not paired with the shaved head look lol.

It doesn't make you a ho, i've just heard that place is a no go zone lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

Thursday night will be quite anyway cause there are no student nights during the summer. Friday places Like G2 and CUband will cater for your ages, then saturday you will probably have to go back to G2 as most other place become 21's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

For your age there's Gorby's, Cubins, G2, Mangans, you might get into the Classic during the week...to be honest though clubs in cork are dead at the moment. All night pubs like an brog and bailey seem to be packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Reidy's Wine Vault, is the buzzing place to be

its on the Western Road

Advertisement