Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best PES of the series

Options
  • 05-07-2009 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭

what in your opinion is the best and do they hold up to today. i just played pes5 and it looked so weird, zidane with real, messi is just a nobody, likewise iniesta. the game is unrealistic because its impossible to beat players(thats my biggest problem with fifa, plus the **** fifa edit mode, fifa is about performing tricks but tell me when was the last time messi did stepovers..the answer is never, he uses his speed and intelligence to beat a defender.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

i personally think PES 5 and 6 were the best. Had decent graphics for it's time, had some real premiership clubs, and a lot of real leagues. Overall, the gameplay was fantastic.

I still think they hold up today if you want a quick match with the teams of '06 and '07.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If this thread even mentions FIFA again, it will be closed. Devereaux, your post title asks people about their opinion on the best PES but you descend into FIFA bashing half way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

PES 6 on the ps2 hasnt been bettered yet, it solved the fussiness of the ref from 5, the middle shooting attibute was perfected and it was the game i probably had most fun i ever had in multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

+1

I played it as WE 10 and to me it is the best pro evo. Was so disappointed at the 360 version of 6.. decent game but nowhere near as good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

PES 2008 (PS2) takes PES 6 gameplay and just develops the extras in the game for me. Such addictive gameplay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

PES 6 PS2 - 'nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

fifa is about performing tricks but tell me when was the last time messi did stepovers..the answer is never, he uses his speed and intelligence to beat a defender.

Erm sorry to tell you but to be good at Fifa your better off never using tricks. Im pretty good at it and I never use tricks in the game. Its designed far more to be about passing.

Best Pes was either pes 3 or pes 6. From 2008 on they have been absolute ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If this thread even mentions FIFA again, it will be closed
    joe123 wrote: »
    Erm sorry to tell you but to be good at Fifa your better off never using tricks

FAIL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    FAIL :)

Yay :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Complying with mods...it's what all the cool kids are doing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement