Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trip around europe in a campervan

• 05-07-2009 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

i am planning on going on a long trip 3 -9 month trip around europe ,:D
    i guees the question i have is did anyone ever did a trip like this before me,i want to travel and surf thru france ,spain , portugal,and noth west africa f the money is there for it.
    i have my own campervan its an vw kind a old type not the very old one
    T 25 if you know it,its all rebuild mechanical and bodywise so there should not be a problem as i am handy around an engine,but the space so what do you think ?
    i will also post a thread on the campervan section as i mentioned the space issue bugs me.:eek::confused:
    thanks for all your replys.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im sure many people are out there right now doing a very similar trip.

I think your question really is if the van is big enough for you for living in it?

Only you can answer that really. Is it just you? If so then yes I would live in it.

As some questions in the Camping forum on what you will need to bring with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭volker 991

thanks berty,
    yes i am traveling alone ,well you never know :) but most of the way anyway.
    i was in france in the camper for 10 days last year,it was big enouth the only thing was making the bed up all the time as you cant sit and cook with it in position.
    but i guess i can get used to it ,just mainly wondering how people got on and how much money there have taken with them.:confused:

Advertisement