Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hip replacement for dogs

Options
  • 05-07-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

hi, my 5 yr old springer couldnt put his paw on the ground yesterday eve and was the same this morning so i rang the vet. she did an x-ray on him and said he needs a hip replacement. thank god for pet insurance...

i'm looking for some one who has a dog, cat etc that has gone through this procedure, just to put my mind at rest please as i a little nervous about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭ruben

No help to you I'm afraid but I'm watching with interest as one of our guys is perhaps facing this in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

he has an appointment in cork this week to see about getting it done so i'll let you know what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

hi all, the time has come for my doggie to have his hip replaced :eek:. its happening tomorrow and i looking to see if theres anyone out there with some experience on what i should expect when he gets home. will he be able to walk much? obviously no jumping onto the couch, up stairs etc. all advice greatly appreciated

Advertisement