Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doing a Fresh Install.

• 05-07-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

So my Windows Xp is incredibly slow and nothing seems to work so a Fresh Install seems to be the only option left. But can I do a fresh install with an OEM version of Windows XP? I also have an OEM version of MS Office and Microsoft Encarta which I would like to put back onto the computer. Will there be a problem putting these back on after I have done the Fresh Install?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭nVid

If the OEM disks belong to that machine than no it won't be a problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Advertisement