Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cod5 favorite guns

Options
  • 05-07-2009 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hi all!!! im just starting a thread about your favorite guns perks maps and attachments....lots of people think different things....SO POST EM UP!!!!!!!!!!! my favorites are mp4o dual magazine with bomb squad stopping power and deep impact.....so lets hear yours??????????:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

I love the mp40 as well...!!1!1!1 its clazz the way you dont have to aim it or nothfin especially dual clip so i can spin in circles and get ma killz on without having to reload or worry bout ammo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I like the STG-44 , MP40 and Kar98k w/Bayonet.
    Dislike the Springfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

i like the ppsh and the mp40

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bluemooner

im a fan of the gehwer, mp40 and mosin nagent:D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭daveyid89

the svt is savage... especially when u get a scope for it... it does take 3 or 4 hits to knock someone, but its rapid enough fire.... at the moment im using the mp40 though.... heard good things about the stg...

• Advertisement
Advertisement