Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year Project Help ASAP

• 06-07-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi I had a messed up year and they said I could do my fyp in the summer. I have to hand it in soon. I was wondering if there is any example of one on the web. You know like that explains the layout and what should be said where etc. Thanks for any help given...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

beneath wrote: »
    Hi I had a messed up year and they said I could do my fyp in the summer. I have to hand it in soon. I was wondering if there is any example of one on the web. You know like that explains the layout and what should be said where etc. Thanks for any help given...

What course are you doing?
    There are past FYP's from BBS and other degrees in the library in UL.

Have you gotten any FYP guidelines? Surely these questions ought to be directed towards your supervisor too? They ought to be your 1st point of contact regarding your submission imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Just make sure you dont copy ...... if you do you WILL FAIL!!!

Its ok for guide lines but do not copy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crinkley

what department are you in heres the link for humanities it gives a guide in the fyp booklet

http://www.humanities.ul.ie/finalbook.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

I did mine in 4 days and got a B3 so don't worry just start it! Ninty9er was there he knows i speak no lie!

Advertisement