Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can Liverpool win the league in 2009/10

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

C0SM0 wrote: »
    Well let me explain it this way PRO.F.....

Who won it -MAN UTD

Who didn't- Liverpool and West Brom.

Comprendez?
    There is a saying that covers this situation: 'Don't argue with a fool - they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience.'
    I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭C0SM0

2. YES- Liverpool can win (Liverpool fan)
    I never said you were a fool but as you cannot come up with a rational arguement, i am grateful that you have accepted defeat graciously..!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

3. YES- Liverpool can win (Non-Liverpool fan)
    Jesus Morzadec- by your logic so Everton could have won the league-

QUOTE "We COULD have won the League last year, there was only 4 points in the difference. So if 2 draws had been converted into 2 wins it would have been enough. Say the valid goal against Stoke at home wasn't disallowed and Arshavin didn't have quite such an amazing game at Anfield."

Taking that logic- Everton COULD have won the league if only they hadn't drawn 12 games and LOST 9 more.. So if we convert those into wins- Wahey look what happens Everton would be champions-
    Ridiculous arguement!!!
    Well let's look at it this way- If my Aunty had balls she'd be my Uncle.

Is that a rational arguement?

Those results are exactly that -RESULTS!! Therefore you can't change them and Liverpoll along with 18 other teams did not win the league!!
    But IF you decide to change 2 draws to wins, then why can't Everton change just a couple more-Maybe if we take them up to 88mph they might go Back to the Future...
    YES i am- Let's look at the facts

Winners - Man United
    Losers- Everyone else- including Liverpool and Everton, and you can add West Brom too they came as close as L'pool in that THEY DIDN'T!!!!
    lol i just don't understand why you would try to argue that West Brom were as close to winning the league as Liverpool - it makes you look soft in the head.

Who won it -MAN UTD

Comprendez?

Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Orlando+Magic+Game+6+LkGSneKW4rEl.jpg

.....? A basketball player?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Liverpool fans should abandon this thread quietly, and leave it as a permanent shrine to Liverpool knockers, after all that is what they crave. Any excuse to knock Liverpool, and any way they can to make us react and look like 'deluded scousers' etc.

You have this thread.
    You also have the World XI thread(s), which on the face of it taking into account my "Liverpool Supporters Paranoia" is basically a chance for loads of people to try and say with a straight face that Liverpool have no world class players. You can see it already now, there are people in there arguing that Gerrard simply isn't good enough to be in a World XI. Ok :D
    Can't wait to see what excused people use to throw other strikers in ahead of Torres for that berth. :D

Keep quiet, and let Rafa and the boys do our talking for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

I'm out too

Typical Utd supporters :rolleyes: ruin another Liverpool thread

19 years - no league title.

This time next year i'll be back to update it to TWENTY.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

can this thread be renamed to "trolls pre-season training camp"

thanks

Don't bother voting- i'll post it again in september- apparently Liverpool might make signings- **dont know where they are getting the money with their huge debt but 1 or 2 signings will make ALL THE DIFFERENCE-
    lol i just don't understand why you would try to argue that West Brom were as close to winning the league as Liverpool - it makes you look soft in the head.

Who won it -MAN UTD

Comprendez?[/quote]
    So Aalborg had as good of a chance to win the CL as United?

Think I'm going to exit this thread....
    I never said you were a fool but as you cannot come up with a rational arguement, i am grateful that you have accepted defeat graciously..!!!
    19 years - no league title.

This time next year i'll be back to update it to TWENTY.!!!

Super-Troll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

tbh pool supporters have been bragging of going to win the title for the last 19 odd years so why would this forthcoming season be any different...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

legs11 wrote: »
    tbh pool supporters have been bragging of going to win the title for the last 19 odd years so why would this forthcoming season be any different...

There is an extensive archive and search facility on boards.ie

Please show me a single example of a Liverpool supporter genuinely bragging that Liverpool were going to win the title in the forthcoming season, in any pre-season since boards.ie began.

.....? A basketball player?

Yeah, as relevant as your posts. You dig?

wizard_troll_doll-low_res1229486618.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement