Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open 24 website

Options
  • 06-07-2009 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering.. before I go ring visa has anybody using the permanent tsb website been slow at updating or anything?On my credit card on the site it says my current balance is €-680.81! Now this should be around the €-430 - €-460 mark!

I know this because on the 18/06/09 I added €310 to the card and on 22/06/2009 it took it out because I spent it! I had a purchase interest of €7.14 inbetween(presuming this is interest on my purchases?)

Then on 23/06/2009 I added €230 to the card and on 29/06/2009 it took €202.94 cause I spent that also! I had just under €20 of other purchases from the €28.06 from the €230 so it still didnt go over €230

I have a habit of paying stuff off before I buy something online!

Then thing is the €230 never seemed to credit my account on the site and now its up at €-680.81

Any ideas? I realise ringing visa is the answer to my question but id like to have 2nd opinions!

Thanks!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 VanHeusen

They are quite slow but not THAT slow. I pay my monthly bill automatically, using DD -- and when they take the money out of the current account on the 12th, it very often is credited to the ICE Visa account as late as the 16th. (Both accounts with PTSB).

If I understand correctly, you are missing a credit from 23/06? That's roughly two weeks. I would give them a call.

Advertisement