Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Live

Options
  • 06-07-2009 5:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭

Anyone playing FM live here at all ?
    Just picked it up two days ago and can't stop playing it :D Very addictive.

I've made so many mistakes though at the start, going to "start again" tomorrow once the transfer bid thingy I messed up is finished.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Anyone playing FM live here at all ?
    Just picked it up two days ago and can't stop playing it :D Very addictive.

I've made so many mistakes though at the start, going to "start again" tomorrow once the transfer bid thingy I messed up is finished.

I love Fm but i've never dabbbled in FM Live

Dont even know how it works. How DOES it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

been playing it for about 2 years through beta etc..

its very addictive.. the main difference to fm is that you buy players from other live players.. you are in different gameworlds of about 800 and you play in different associations which take place at different times of the day. a lot of irish on there too

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

bonkers wrote: »
    been playing it for about 2 years through beta etc..

its very addictive.. the main difference to fm is that you buy players from other live players.. you are in different gameworlds of about 800 and you play in different associations which take place at different times of the day. a lot of irish on there too

That sounds really quality!!

So it's like the offline version, but each team is a human player? I love the sound of that. I'm off to investigate.....

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭bonkers

let me know if you want to join as i think there is a benefit to both of us if i reccomend you to join.. ill investigate.. pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I've moved myself to Gameworld "Keane" - as there seems to be more Irish players there and it's a lot more active than the one I was on.

FM Live 1 - 0 Sleep

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I was a tester for thsi when it was first out in Beta and it was very addictive even though there was alot of bugs to be ironed out.Thank God my comp is f***ed now because with unemployment I could see myself playin FM and FM Live for hours/days on end!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

I'd def be interested in joining FM Live, but dont know how to join! :( Can someone please help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Is it free or do you have to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Undertow

Free, as far as I know...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Costs about €12 a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Played the beta but after a week it started to frustrate me (skills and seemingly random match outcomes), that was ages ago though, whats it like now?

Free trial for 21 days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

im on the Shearer GameWorld and im an Organiser of the Social Football Association

i absolutely love the game, when version 1.3 comes next month with the new match engine i think i will enjoy it more as the current game engine is flawed. On Beta i find the new game engine to run quite well and more realistic.

try search the net for discount codes, you might get one with 50% discount, i had one back when i started and got 2 years of subscription for £52

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Been playing since beta in March last year. Got a half-price sub for my troubles, which has proved good value given the hours I put into it, but I can see myself cutting back now. My off-line mates have quit, and I can't justify full price for occasional play.

Pity really, cos I'm 5th in my GW with a great stadium but an aging team.

Advertisement