Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bored in carlow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

tombull82 wrote: »
    Correct. They are now located across the road from the Dome..

I said don't quote me!!!!!! :P

But thanks for clearing that up

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Don't quote me on this but I thought they moved. The building where they were located appears to be for sale or rent

http://www.property.ie/commercial-property/The-Ivy-Rooms-First-Floor-Hanover-Carlow-Co-Carlow/43787/

Yea they are defo out by the dome, the place is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

It's pretty good alright and the snooker room upstairs will be great for big tournaments (World U21s etc) - less noise than the old place anyway! But it's annoying that they're both out so far, used to spend loads of Saturday afternoons in the bowling alley and then on for a frame or two of American pool in the Ivys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Same as myself...many Saturday afternnons wasted between there and the bowling alley....then on the way home it would be in to either Abrakebabra, Billy Bunters or Florino's for something to eat on the way home before heading back out for the late movie in the cinema....oh to be young again:D....I only just turned 27 and wouldn't be able for a day of that.:eek:

Have to say very bored in work today!! Dam this limited internet :mad: Gonna have to bring in a psp or something for Saturdays in future......................roll on 2 o clock ppllleeeaasseeee!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

hillsideSlums.jpg

Bored in Carlow do some community work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

HugoIrl wrote: »
    Have to say very bored in work today!! Dam this limited internet :mad: Gonna have to bring in a psp or something for Saturdays in future......................roll on 2 o clock ppllleeeaasseeee!

Know the feeling, although I suspect something is going to happen here about the amount of money being spent on overtime where people literally just show up and get paid so better make the most of it while it lasts.

Know the feeling, although I suspect something is going to happen here about the amount of money being spent on overtime where people literally just show up and get paid so better make the most of it while it lasts.

I'd love to be getting overtime. I get the hours off during the week instead. Not the worst I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

bored in carlow, Im sure I saw a video once of the same title!!

Advertisement