Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Broadband disconnects from midnight

• 06-07-2009 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Having an odd problem and I'm wondering if it's me of my isp. I have Regional Broadband fixed wireless broadband. I'm in north Wexford near Gorey.

For the last three nights the connection has dropped at midnight (or within a few minutes of it ) and comes back at aroung 8am; is anyone else seeing this or is it some odd new quirke of my system? (I have gotten an ipod touch and connected my mac to my router with an eternet cable, but I really can't see either of these having any effect)

I'd imagine either Regional are experiencing difficulties, doing upgrades or playing silly begggars, but of course I'd like to know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Mlo wrote: »
    I'd imagine either Regional are experiencing difficulties, doing upgrades or playing silly begggars, but of course I'd like to know.

Have you tried asking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mlo

I have now (they don't open till 9) and they're looking into it, as of 5 minutes ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dottie69

I'm south of gorey near kilmucridge and lookin into what's available. . . so did you get your drop off service sorted or is it an issue . . . don't want it to intefere with de aul dawn chorus poker sessions !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mlo

Wow really old post. The problem went away ages ago. Overall the service is pretty good and line speed is very fast considering I'm only on a 1Mb connection, occaisionally I'll loose connection but tbh it probably happens less than it did when I was with Eircom in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Dottie69

Thanks Tho. . . always good to know from the men on the ground !! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement