Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Automatic Signin

• 06-07-2009 9:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭

Hey

I have a couple of different profiles and want to know is there any way i can get the one i use the most to automatically sing in when i turn on the xbox. It used to before. I dont know what happened!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

When you're signed in, press the guide button.
    The option should be on the pop up display....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Sign in with the profile you want.
    Press the guide button then press right twice,
    Select Profile.
    Go down to Auto Sign-In.
    The select enabled or something like that.

That did it for me anyway.

Advertisement