Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stove

• 06-07-2009 9:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello,
    I am currently looking for a doublesided stove with back boiler.
    Any one know where I can source this?

Cheers,
    Eddie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

Never been produced afaik where would the flow and return go only place I can see is off to the side and from an aesthetic point of view that would not look great so never been made by any supplier I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

On a similar topic.. I'm going with HRV so looking for the following:
    Insert Multi Fuel Stove with external air source and back boiler.
    I'm told it does not exist and I'm very disappointed as my master plan for a thermal store etc is looking less viable by the minute ! :(
    Surely must be a lot of demand for the likes of this with the amount of people going for HRV..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,

I have asked manufacturers who are usually fairly flexible about modifing designs to fit a boiler in the double sided models.

They point blank refused as the only place to fit the boiler was across the top which they said would be dangerous and even if they did get around the safety issues they could only expect unhappy customers due to poor performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 airflowstoves

It is possible to get a wood burner insert with a back boiler that has external air intake. Please pm me for more information, as I can't promote the product here.

JuniorB wrote: »
    On a similar topic.. I'm going with HRV so looking for the following:
    Insert Multi Fuel Stove with external air source and back boiler.
    I'm told it does not exist and I'm very disappointed as my master plan for a thermal store etc is looking less viable by the minute ! :(
    Surely must be a lot of demand for the likes of this with the amount of people going for HRV..

Advertisement