Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reading for [TheEnrepreneur]

Options
  • 06-07-2009 9:55am

Would really appreciate one. I just saw Jackass doing it and thought I'd do it, why not.

Numbers: 1, 7, 9, 10, 18, 25, 50, 56

PM me if you want. Hope someone takes me up on it, i'd definitely be an interesting one for ya. :)

Comments

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Im just wondering now.. How do people read the cards? Like i know the person you read for picks numbers,but how does that apply to the deck? Is there a certain spread ye do (Celtic Cross)? I know a fair bit about Tarot - I just dont have a clue how its done for people on here. Sorry TheEntrepreneur- Im just trying to figure this out. Theres a sticky about how the person lookin for an online reading goes about it and what they must do,but no info on how the numbers picked are connected to how the cards are laid out

Damn, and there's me thinking someone actually went and gave me a reading.

To answer your question, I've no clue.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Sorry, no reading here either Entrepreneur. The numbers were requested by one reader who did readings here for a bit. I have no clue how he used them, possibly counting through the pack before laying them out.

You can use Celtic Cross, or sometimes just a three card pick, or a pyramid, or probably a dozen others. Depending on what kind of reading it is, and what the reader is used to.

Not offering here, though, irl is all I usually do.:)

Advertisement