Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamond Earrings

• 06-07-2009 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy diamond earrings? Its for an anniversary present so I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest but the best selection and value for money.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

nedd wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the best place to buy diamond earrings? Its for an anniversary present so I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest but the best selection and value for money.

Thanks

have you seen the movie "Blood Diamond"? Be careful what you buy......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭nedd

No I haven's seen Blood Diamond. But I have seen Lou Diamond Phillips in La Bamba. Similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dragonsue

Really depends how much you are willing to pay, whether you want GIA certificate or not...

there are a lot of topics people went to antwerp to buy their diamonds. You can search antwerp and look at it as reference.

Advertisement