Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on orthopaedic consultants in Whitfield pls

Options
  • 06-07-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone heard anything about or have any personal experience of the orthopaedic consultants in the Whitfield clinic, Mr. Tadhg O'Sullivan and Mr. Patrick Carton (either of them)? I need to go to one of them so any info would be much appreciated - feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Tadhg O'Sullivan treated my husband and would have no problem recommending him.

PM on way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

I had surgery under Pat Carton in May and he is fantastic. Would 100% recommend. I will send you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

My mother had a operation on the cartilage in her knee with Tadhg O'Sullivan several years ago and found him excellent. He was described to her by her GP as one of the best in Europe. Took a little longer to get an appointment with him but based on that recommendation it was worth it! No info on Carton I'm afraid. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

I know someone working in whitfield and tadhg o sullivan brings in over fifty per cent of their business

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bchaps 17

has any
    one had a hip done with Patrick Carton is he any good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

He has an excellent reputation, he does a lot with the GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Chiparus wrote: »
    He has an excellent reputation, he does a lot with the GAA.

Also with jockeys and rugby players.

Advertisement