Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95 8gb - kaputt or serviceable?

• 06-07-2009 11:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭

my n95 8gb started going a bit weird, display went different colours, then blank white screen, it was changing the wallpapers, dropping calls, and then died. I charged it up, reset battery, turned it on and now the display flashes white every couple of seconds. the lights come on the keys, but there's no startup tone so i'm not sure if it is actually booting up properly or not. I had updated the firmware last week could that have corrupted the phone?

Is it a goner or can it be serviced? It's with meteor, and less than a year old so do they provide warranty? (I won't be able to get into a meteor store until tomorrow)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Meteor don't provide the phone warranty, Nokia do. There's a 2 year warranty with your phone, drop it into your nearest phone store to get repaired. You should be ok if it's not physically damaged (water etc)

Advertisement