Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera repair shop?

Options
  • 06-07-2009 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Screen of my digital cam is fecked - anyone know of any repair shops?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

what sorta camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Camera shop on Westmoreland st. perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

what sorta camera?

It's a Kodak digital camera. The camera itself is in perfect working order, it's just the screen that seems to be banjaxed. Completely white with black lines going across it when I turn it on.

I wanted to find out price of repair before I buy another one...as it seems a shame to dump it when everything else is perfect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Bermingham Cameras on Burgh Quay do repairs, and are very reasonable and friendly people.

http://www.berminghamcameras.ie/store/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Des wrote: »
    Bermingham Cameras on Burgh Quay do repairs, and are very reasonable and friendly people.

http://www.berminghamcameras.ie/store/

+1, i was going to mention them. there is also a shop in rialto thats pretty good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I'd go straight to the source,if I could remember what it's called. It's behind porto bellow college anyway. Bermingham and all other camera shops will just send it up there any way,might as well cut out the middle man.
    DML,that's what it's called.(01)4781638, that number is from the GP,so should work.

Advertisement