Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carol Byrne, Ann's Angels, Wexford

Options
  • 06-07-2009 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All

Completely new to this so forgive me if I'm trawling over past conversations!

I've an appointment to see Carol Byrne in Ann's Angels in Wexford next Monday. It's not the first time I've been to a psychic/medium and I'm fairly sure it won't be the last (a fool and their money ... )!!!

I would like to know if anyone has any experiences of Carol they could share with me - good, bad or otherwise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

i didnt find her good personally but three of my buddies thought she was unreal. she threw a few names at me and the only one i could identify wit was the name michael. when it was clear i wasnt getting what she was on about (bar the michael name) she told me she couldnt read me. i dunno. she might have been havin a bad day. she seemed tired to me anyway,was yawning a lot and didnt look too vibrant

but friends had great things to say about her and everyone else here on this forum says shes great as well,so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teacher30

i didnt find her good personally but three of my buddies thought she was unreal. she threw a few names at me and the only one i could identify wit was the name michael. when it was clear i wasnt getting what she was on about (bar the michael name) she told me she couldnt read me. i dunno. she might have been havin a bad day. she seemed tired to me anyway,was yawning a lot and didnt look too vibrant

but friends had great things to say about her and everyone else here on this forum says shes great as well,so....

I know this post is old now, but i had the same experience as you. She uses traditional Irish names (Michael, Catherine, Betty, Ann) and most people know one of those names in their family. She was dreadful and i've heard stories about her which would make me question her sincerity. I was very very disappointed anyway, she knew nothing about me and like your experience, if she gets frustrated that she can't get anywhere, she says she san't read you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jen365

hi i visited a lady called carol before but she was n kildare i got a brilliant reading would love to go again could you pass me on a contact num would really appreciate it tanx :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭teacher30

Hi

The Carol I went to is in Ann's Angels in Wex town, in Selskar Street. They've moved there only a few months ago so i'm sure her number has changed, if you want to google it. But ask around before you go, i personally was very sceptical.

Best wishes
    james

Advertisement