Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

Ok, stupid question but I don't know the answer.

How do you check how many VIP bonus points you have accumulated on Boylesports during a month?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ShadowBJ21

Easiest would be to write them down after each session as they are displayed during your session. Or just remember what you started with before August and look it up in the account section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

gocall01 wrote: »
    Ok, stupid question but I don't know the answer.

How do you check how many VIP bonus points you have accumulated on Boylesports during a month?

Thanks.

go to your account page, and click on cash table history (or tourneys if that's what you're playing), put the date range you want, like 1st august to today, and for each session, the last column is the number of ipoints earned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

I'm registered for Day 1b, any chance I can change to Day 1a?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ShadowBJ21

If I understand it correctly you should be able to just unregister and then register for 1a.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

Cheers, will have a look later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

Signed up for Day 1B

Ship it - can't wait for this now . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Yeah signed up for Day 1B a few days ago and have my 250 points for August in the bag. 354 players signed up for the Saturday and 475 in total is a good return at this stage. GL carfax and Boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

if you win a sattelite can you book a room in the regency or is for package winners?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

The points accrued in cash games and tournaments on each VIP level can be found here
    If anybody has any questions about the VIP scheme drop me a PM

• Advertisement

Marty719 wrote: »
    Will there be an email confirmation or anything like that when we hit the 250points, just to clarify the extra 1k??

Sorry just found this.

We will have a page up next week with the players who have qualified for the extra chips. Ill post the link in here once its up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

I`ve got well over 250 points since d start of the month but i havent regged for the tourney yet as i hope ta snag a ticket in the super sat (10th last friday due to that BROOKS fcuker suckin out on my aces)
    Do i have to obtain 250 more points when i do get a ticket or will the ones i got suffice???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Inski,

also thought it was 2500 points required :o so spent an hour grinding them last night on 5/10 limit!!! lost 60 quid as well....

anyway never mind... would have been cheaper for me to buy the extra chips...

Anyway glad to be reged!

Whyno wrote: »
    I`ve got well over 250 points since d start of the month but i havent regged for the tourney yet as i hope ta snag a ticket in the super sat (10th last friday due to that BROOKS fcuker suckin out on my aces)
    Do i have to obtain 250 more points when i do get a ticket or will the ones i got suffice???

The points just have to be during August so the ones you have will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Ciaran

Any plans to do FPP store/Points 4 prizes type thing or better off just cashing them in as you go along?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Il try again :p

Steven/Ciaran - i cant seem to book a hotel room at the regency online , the site wont allow me . On page 1 you said the hotel was block booked by boyles for satellite winners & vips etc . Is this still the case as i qualified on boyles on friday night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Hoki wrote: »
    Il try again :p

Steven/Ciaran - i cant seem to book a hotel room at the regency online , the site wont allow me . On page 1 you said the hotel was block booked by boyles for satellite winners & vips etc . Is this still the case as i qualified on boyles on friday night ?

Hi Hoki,

I'm not 100% on this one (I'm off on hols at the moment)... Will get back to you as soon as I am certain of the answer.

In the meantime can you PM me your name + username?

Cheers,
    Stephen.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Thats 1k extra chips for me. About an hour 4 tabling .10/.20 and .25/.50 Omaha with people throwing money at me (for the level at least) and an $100 profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭FishFlop21

when do you reckon this will be fully booked up?

Day 1b will be full by Sunday afternoon.

Day 1a will probably not fill for another 2 - 3 weeks.

• Advertisement

Day 1b will be full by Sunday afternoon.

Day 1a will probably not fill for another 2 - 3 weeks.

I think Day 1A will be full by 20th August or very close to that date. Please book early players as we have over 500 seats sold for the IPO already.

Just to add that Boyles have a load of added value (small buy-in tournaments) on this week...Three have added IPO tickets added:

Tuesday 8 p.m. BST — $5 + $0.50 pot-limit Omaha with 1c rebuy Double Chance + IPO ticket added
    Wednesday 8 p.m. BST — 250 VIP points buy-in $500 freeroll with 2x $5 rebuys + IPO ticket added
    Friday 8 p.m. BST —$5 + $0.50 no lose freezeout with $100 added where all players win a minimum of $5 + IPO ticket added

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

5starpool wrote: »
    Thats 1k extra chips for me. About an hour 4 tabling .10/.20 and .25/.50 Omaha with people throwing money at me (for the level at least) and an $100 profit.

Damn, didn't think of omaha. Took me about 2 hours 4 tabling 20 NL, just under $100 profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Ya got the 250 VIP pts myself - thinks it takes roughly 6 $20 Sit-n-go's.

Will the additional 1000 chips be automatically added to our starting stacks?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mickeyluv

Stephen,

Not sure if this has been asked but...

Suppose I enter a freeroll tourney on Boyles where the entry fee is in points do I have to re-earn these points elsewhere on the site to qualify for my bonus chips in the IPO?

Thanks in advance, Mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I hear you're booked for our home game this week Carfax. Heard you were adding an IPO ticket to the prize pool too*.

size=1]*may not be true[/size

mickeyluv wrote: »
    Stephen,

Not sure if this has been asked but...

Suppose I enter a freeroll tourney on Boyles where the entry fee is in points do I have to re-earn these points elsewhere on the site to qualify for my bonus chips in the IPO?

Thanks in advance, Mic.

Hi Mic,

You won't use up any of your points. Once you've earned 250 VIP points in the month of August and then again in the month of September you will be eligible for the (2*) 1,000 bonus chips.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

All of the above is just based on my understanding, I'm sure Ciaran will be on shortly if I am wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

dumbass question: I've signed up to Boyles today and have earnt over 250 points already...but I haven't regged for the IPO yet

if/when I do register, do these points count towards the extra chips or do I need to earn them again after I register?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,347 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

dumbass question: I've signed up to Boyles today and have earnt over 250 points already...but I haven't regged for the IPO yet

if/when I do register, do these points count towards the extra chips or do I need to earn them again after I register?

Yeah, I have 468 it seems from the little play I did there since last year's tournament. It would be sweet if they count.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Yeah, I have 468 it seems from the little play I did there since last year's tournament. It would be sweet if they count.

You need to earn the points in August, regardless whether you've red'g for the IPO or not

• Advertisement

Once the points are earned during August + September it wont matter if you earn them before you reg

Advertisement