Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Just wonder if there is any way to pay a little bit extra and start with a full stack? Like paying 200€ instead of 150€ and get 10k starting chips? It would save me bother to open the new account just to play a few games....

If not how much $ in rake is required to get 2k bonus?

Sorry for all the question (probably already answered before)....thank you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

smcb wrote: »
    tell me this...arrived by train last year, will be driving this time, what's the parking situation at the hotel?

There are free parking facilites at the hotel.

TripleAce wrote: »
    Just wonder if there is any way to pay a little bit extra and start with a full stack? Like paying 200€ instead of 150€ and get 12k starting chips? It would save me bother to open the new account just to play a few games....

If not how much $ in rake is required to get 2k bonus? and how much in $ rake to get the 1,000 vip points for August and September?

You wont be able to buy extra starting chips.

It works out at roughly $16 per month to gain the extra chips

You wont be able to buy extra starting chips.

It works out at roughly $16 per month to gain the extra chips

great thanks! I also made a mistake when I said 12k chips instead of 10k...not sure where I got it :confused:

16$/month is good, will just deposit, register and play then.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

tell me this...arrived by train last year, will be driving this time, what's the parking situation at the hotel?

There are over 600 spaces in the hotel grounds itself. Last year we had no issues (as far as I know) with parking as 99.9% of the overseas players were getting there by bus or taxi from the airport.

Stephen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ShadowBJ21

carfax wrote: »
    T... as 99.9% of the overseas players were getting there by bus or taxi from the airport.

Most probably because they weren't used not to drive on the "right" side of the street :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

When you drive into the hotel you will notice a car park at the rear , im not sure but i think you might get a spot there , Its a bit small but if your very early you'll be ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 427 ✭✭GKidd

Just wonder if there is any way to pay a little bit extra and start with a full stack? Like paying 200€ instead of 150€ and get 10k starting chips? It would save me bother to open the new account just to play a few games....

If not how much $ in rake is required to get 2k bonus?

Magic Dave won't be working this event AFAIK. You gotta earn them the old fashioned way.

980 players registered so far....So close to the 1,000 player mark it hurts :)

Please tell anyone you know that would be interested in playing to register soon (i.e. today or tomorrow).

Stephen.

980 players registered so far....So close to the 1,000 player mark it hurts :)

Please tell anyone you know that would be interested in playing to register soon (i.e. today or tomorrow).

Stephen.
    Why dont you offer 2k in extra chips for the lucky 1,000th player to register:D

• Advertisement

Hi - I have an account on Boyle that I used last year to register for the IPO, but then I never played with it.....I forgot my username and I can't register with the same details now to get new one :(

any suggestion of what can i do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Hi - I have an account on Boyle that I used last year to register for the IPO, but then I never played with it.....I forgot my username and I can't register with the same details now to get new one :(

pm ciaran corbett here and give him your name and address he should be able to find out details of your account for u

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bigbadpat

Contact Boyles Poker at care@boylepoker.com informing them of your problem & details.

Should not be a problem to identify your old Boyles Poker Account if you are using the same Credit Card.

bigbadpat wrote: »
    Contact Boyles Poker at care@boylepoker.com informing them of your problem & details.

Should not be a problem to identify your old Boyles Poker Account if you are using the same Credit Card.

That's the problem, i have a different credit card......and don't even remember which email address i used to register (have so many :( ), but I will drop them an email anyway and see what they say...

I just hit a 1 outer.
    I went to reg today for 1b and it was full, so i waited a while and someone unregged and i snapped it up , whooopeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

you were always a luck box Damo

nice one, hope you win it now, u jammy dog

spare a thought for a guy who bought a sunderland shirt, checks his mail and post box every day, waiting, and now sits in a darkened room, still no invite

there is an old saying for this situation, but at my age i can't recall it

something about forgotten eaten bread or a stitch saving nine, who laughs longest while hesitating before he leaps, being lost, no,,thats not it, still not sure

DW

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

That's the problem, i have a different credit card......and don't even remember which email address i used to register (have so many :( ), but I will drop them an email anyway and see what they say...

Can you not set up a new ac with the new CC?

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kinghigh

hey stephen i just won sat for fri 1a but am reg'd for 1b already through cash. i checked 1a after game and name wasn't there ??? i wud rather stay on 1b as have been pushin few others to go that day two. im suppossed to be headin out with nick o'h (vn) on sat...............
    oh what to do what to do?????????
    any advice ciaran or ste?

ok i found name on fri so now im registered for 1a and 1b. i want 1b as i regd for that first.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

having all sorts a problems first cudn confirm my age did that n i had t make a new account for choosin dolar as currency den my new account wont work and cant make another 1 with my details:eek::eek::mad:

you were always a luck box Damo

nice one, hope you win it now, u jammy dog

spare a thought for a guy who bought a sunderland shirt, checks his mail and post box every day, waiting, and now sits in a darkened room, still no invite

there is an old saying for this situation, but at my age i can't recall it

something about forgotten eaten bread or a stitch saving nine, who laughs longest while hesitating before he leaps, being lost, no,,thats not it, still not sure

DW
    I think its a sign that its my turn this time:D. Im gonna suck out on everyone and then get the BUBBLE as usual.
    I was trying to ring you last week to no avail and sent you a txt which you seem to have not read or replied to. I know your getting old and forgetfull but surely you can remember how to answer a phone.
    I dont know , Pensioners these day's.

• Advertisement

kinghigh wrote: »
    hey stephen i just won sat for fri 1a but am reg'd for 1b already through cash. i checked 1a after game and name wasn't there ??? i wud rather stay on 1b as have been pushin few others to go that day two. im suppossed to be headin out with nick o'h (vn) on sat...............

ok i found name on fri so now im registered for 1a and 1b. i want 1b as i regd for that first.

Ciarán will be on shortly to get you sorted mate. Can you PM Ciaran_Corbett with your SN?

Cheers,
    Stephen.

super182 wrote: »
    having all sorts a problems first cudn confirm my age did that n i had t make a new account for choosin dolar as currency den my new account wont work and cant make another 1 with my details:eek::eek::mad:

PM me you usernames and Ill get you both sorted

Called support and got sorted...also found some money on my account that i had forgotten about :)

I registered now....just a quick question, the registration is 174€, is that correct?

Called support and got sorted...also found some money on my account that i had forgotten about :)

I registered now....just a quick question, the registration is 174€, is that correct?
    It works out at €176 at the rate today

PM me you usernames and Ill get you both sorted

pkinghigh1

hey ste did you post flyers out yo me? i emailed u other day about.?

over 1000 now woooooooooooooooow hoooooooooooooooooo

hey ste did you post flyers out yo me? i emailed u other day about.?

Yes indeed, to Cuckoo's Nest. Sent a big bundle out a few weeks ago, sent another pack of them the other day.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

Yes indeed, to Cuckoo's Nest. Sent a big bundle out a few weeks ago, sent another pack of them the other day.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

cheers will put them out on monday and wed.
    cc just rang me and sorted me out so ty to both and lookin forward to good wkend.
    Cant wait................:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭imaleper

So come the tournament, will i just enter give someone my username and be led to my throne?

Please clarify this... Thank you

Advertisement