Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

is this list for august and sept

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Its just for August as far as I know.

Ciaran is fairly busy today I think but the lads will be putting together a list for September [or updating the current list to include August & September points] within the next few days I think (I will let Ciaran confirm on this one again :) )....

Cheers,
    Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭bigbadpat

As far as I am aware the list is for August & an updated list is due up later today. I do not know whether the list due to be posted later today will be a combined list for August & September or just showing the September Points todate / Bonus Chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Maddogg

that sucks.........

whats the difference in playing enough in august to get 1k or ay twice as much in sept to get the full 2 k????????

anyway your right......i only need 9k but cos im at a disadvantage now already i might not bother playing sept and play with 8k to give me a little bit of a challange :D

carfax wrote: »
    When you arrive in the Regency (at 12:45pm or earlier is advisable) on Friday 16th or Saturday 17th you will see your name (in alphabetical order) on a big screen with your seat number alongside.

Take your seat and you are ready to play (no queueing to register etc, as you've already paid your buy-in).

Would it be possible to have on the Boyles web site 12 / 24 hours in advance of the event an updated Bonus Chip list showing your table & seat number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Its just for August as far as I know.

Ciaran is fairly busy today I think but the lads will be putting together a list for September [or updating the current list to include August & September points] within the next few days I think (I will let Ciaran confirm on this one again :) )....

Cheers,
    Stephen.

The page will be up early tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭roleynoley

Im i in or what????:)))

roleynoley wrote: »
    Im i in or what????:)))

You're in if you buy a ticket Noley :)

1,092 players now registered....Keep 'em coming :).

Stephen.

bigbadpat wrote: »
    Would it be possible to have on the Boyles web site 12 / 24 hours in advance of the event an updated Bonus Chip list showing your table & seat number.

Hi Pat,

The very earliest we are going to be able to post the seat draw will be 12 hours before the tournament, but there are no guarantees that this will be done.

We will be doing our very best to make it so :)

Stephen.

Hi Pat,

The very earliest we are going to be able to post the seat draw will be 12 hours before the tournament, but there are no guarantees that this will be done.

We will be doing our very best to make it so :)

Stephen.

Thanks - even 6 hours before the start of day one would be a great help.

• Advertisement

Thanks - even 6 hours before the start of day one would be a great help.

Pat we will try our very best to get this done for you. But in the event that it is not possible there will be screens with the seating draw on it all over the room and people with the seating list in the lobby area, so it really shouldnt be too tough to get your seat number.

Pat we will try our very best to get this done for you. But in the event that it is not possible there will be screens with the seating draw on it all over the room and people with the seating list in the lobby area, so it really shouldnt be too tough to get your seat number.

Ciaran - Thanks
    It would be great if you can get this done because I do not think any other poker event has done this before.

I note that the Bonus Chips List has not been updated on the site to reflect the September Bonus Points.

However - Maybe there is a seperate page for September's list.

Ciaran - Thanks
    It would be great if you can get this done because I do not think any other poker event has done this before.

I note that the Bonus Chips List has not been updated on the site to reflect the September Bonus Points.

However - Maybe there is a seperate page for September's list.

Septembers list wont be updated today. It will be up on the site as early as possible Monday.

If you need to know your VIP points for the month so far Customer Service will be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

come on Ciaran - get your sh1t together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

do i play? havent played a tourney in months, havent played well in MONTHS! hmmm

also, i see sat can now take 700 runners? can friday also take 700?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Just realised that my plan to play Day 1A has been thwarted as it clashes with something else.
    Oh well, if all the celebs are playing Saturday then loads of easy chips are on offer. Got my 250 vip points tonight. Winrate is down compared to last month to 46.99 bb/100 unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Maddogg

have you already prucahsed your seat for day 1A?
    i havent so i would buy the seat of you if your stuck? instead buying a seat
    let me know cos i wont be buying in until next week

Just under 1,130 players now registered. Keep them going players, we should be sold out by the end of this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

You LOST 60 odd players since post # 549?

ditpoker wrote: »
    do i play? havent played a tourney in months, havent played well in MONTHS! hmmm

also, i see sat can now take 700 runners? can friday also take 700?

Both days are actually limited to 600 players (for open buy-in).

Play Jeff, you know you want to :)
    You LOST 60 odd players since post # 549?

Electric Picnic took it out of me over the weekend there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Eyecatcher

regency had a block booking cancelled and have/had more rooms available

am now booked into hotel for the 3 nights :)

dont think they will last long though...

just in case anyone was trying like I have every monday for last 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Well, booked into the same B&B as I was last year. Lovely place. So, whether or not I play, I'm there anyway.

Ciaran - Thanks :D

It is great that the Bonus Chip List has been updated here on the site to reflect the September Bonus Points/Chips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gormand

will all the celebs have to earn the extra startin chips on boyles?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Was said earlier that they will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

Is it gonna be the same crampt conditions as last year?

gormand wrote: »
    will all the celebs have to earn the extra startin chips on boyles?

Yes we are not making any exceptions.

yeah-buddy wrote: »
    Is it gonna be the same crampt conditions as last year?

No it wont, we have an extra room this year so it will free up a lot more space.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Will there be alcohol allowed at the tables?

• Advertisement

Mont wrote: »
    Will there be alcohol allowed at the tables?

No alcohol permitted in either of the poker rooms (at the tables, in the aisles etc)....The full rule set is posted on www.boylepoker.com/ipo

Advertisement