Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

5 seats left for Day 1A. Last satellites to Day 1B are this week.

After that the only way to gain entry to the Boylepoker.com IPO 2009 will be through online satellites (to Day 1A) on Boylepoker.

Cheers All,
    Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Cob signed up there a couple of hours back....should provide a few laughs :D

zuutroy wrote: »
    Cob signed up there a couple of hours back....should provide a few laughs :D

Yeah, he text me. The Folk Hero ftw :)

And we are officially sold out :)

Only two more satellites are available on Boylepoker.com for Saturday Day 1B. There will be a number of satellites ongoing for Day 1A (Friday 16th Oct) for a limited period of time now too.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

How many runners are you expecting total, when the prawn sandwich brigade are factored in?

• Advertisement

zuutroy wrote: »
    How many runners are you expecting total, when the prawn sandwich brigade are factored in?

I'm not sure if that is still top secret actually. I will come back to you on it tomorrow.

What I will say for now is that we are going to comprehensively run the largest field poker tournament in Europe again :)

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

CIARAN
    PM SENT
    PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AND GET BACK TO ME
    THANKS
    Derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭accomputers.ie

Congats Stephen, u were like nostradamus when u successfully predicted when it would be sold out. When's the next time well qualify for the world cup your museness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

Hi Carfax, if its not too much trouble can you check this for me. I was on the list of players who had secured the bonus chips for August, and was just shy of getting them for September. But I'm no longer on either list. Username 8611??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

i just saw that this thread was demoted to page 2 and was shocked

this post should pop it back where it belongs

get in there

D

• Advertisement

a147pro wrote: »
    Hi Carfax, if its not too much trouble can you check this for me. I was on the list of players who had secured the bonus chips for August, and was just shy of getting them for September. But I'm no longer on either list. Username 8611??

Hi There,

I can't see you there on the list alright. Are you sure that is your SN (nickname that is displayed on the table when you play)? PM me if necessary.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭a147pro

carfax wrote: »
    Hi There,

I can't see you there on the list alright. Are you sure that is your SN (nickname that is displayed on the table when you play)? PM me if necessary.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

yes 100%, I was on the list as having gotten the bonus points for Aug and just about to get them for Sep.

I'll finish getting them for Sep then email Boyle's

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Congats Stephen, u were like nostradamus when u successfully predicted when it would be sold out. When's the next time well qualify for the world cup your museness?

It was about the 12th date he predicted. Had to be right on one of them
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

Betting prices now up on the site, others on request. Last Years backed himself at 400-1 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Any you have him at the same price again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

carfax wrote: »
    5 seats left for Day 1A. Last satellites to Day 1B are this week.

After that the only way to gain entry to the Boylepoker.com IPO 2009 will be through online satellites (to Day 1A) on Boylepoker.

Cheers All,
    Stephen.

Hi stephen, i reg for day 1b without sat?...

I also had enough fpp in both months, will they be taken into consideration for late reg'd players? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

Any you have him at the same price again!

I just tried, I attempted to put €100 ew on and was only allowed put on €10.50! It is still double what I had on last year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Paul Spillane

HiCloy wrote: »
    I just tried, I attempted to put €100 ew on and was only allowed put on €10.50! It is still double what I had on last year :D

Will get it sorted tomorrow for you, apologies, liabilities are to low.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Paul - price me up plz :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

There are only prices for 50 or so of the 1400 runners. Surely a few more could be priced as standard?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 laminated

Ive been getting a lot of live poker practice now and i think i have to worry as much about the irish players as i do the french

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

5starpool wrote: »
    There are only prices for 50 or so of the 1400 runners. Surely a few more could be priced as standard?

1000/1 Bar by the looks of things:)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Eyecatcher

cant find it ...can someone post a link to betting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

5starpool wrote: »

Only the elite in that list Dom.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Eyecatcher wrote: »
    cant find it ...can someone post a link to betting

http://www.boylesports.com/betting/?gi=24&sID=1447.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Only the elite in that list Dom.;)

cant be that, I'm in there

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Betting prices now up on the site, others on request. Last Years backed himself at 400-1 :mad:

Price for me please, stephen barrett cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

Whats the price for me to bubble this . Price me please

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

DAMO72 wrote: »
    Whats the price for me to bubble this . Price me please

Evens ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭applehunter

Anybody know Mmcgenius's real name?

Want to throw a few quid on him.

He seems to have a knack in these Boylespoker tourneys.

Advertisement