Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I'll do it for €3k ;)

Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 littlebinky22

hi my name is patrick collins and i would like to make a bet on myself for the ipo tournament my username is littlebinky23 thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 HAPPY GO LUCKY

hi i would like to but a bet on my self if possible. graziano zezima all irish thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Peabob

Forgot to give my name when asking for a price.

Mike/Michael Hyam (I forgot which I put in my registration)

Username: Peabob1987

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 HAPPY GO LUCKY

thank you.This is my first live tournament and can belive im 500/1. GOOD LUCK TOO EVERYONE :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭accomputers.ie

Cheers Happy:D, same to you dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

I am so looking forward to the IPO

Thought this might get you in the mood http://www.irishpokerradio.com/media/Other/Startvocals1.mp3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

tips for the ipo

Albert kenny (2nd best player in Ireland) 200/1

John Weafer 400/1

Doke 300/1

and....

PHIL BAKER (bpii) 400/1 UNBELIEVABLE each way value (66/1 to be on final table)

Form guide:

Albert Kenny:
    Albert has been running really well for the past couple of seasons showing his class in high grade contests. Has the gears and ability to take this down, and the hungry f..... is that confident in his skill that he wont do a chop! (he's right)

John Weafer:
    John has been on the circuit for a few seasons now. This type of event will suit him well with so many no hopers (sorry JP) running. Always impressed with his play and with the stable running into form (Emmet Gough from the same yard) he is a smashing each way bet.

Doke:
    Darragh hit the circuit a few seasons ago showing himself to be a class act in all grades.. His training has made him one of the toughest players on the Irish scene with an unbelievable amount of stamana and this out and out stayer will have to be dogged to not make the final table.

Phil Baker (Biggest p.... in Ireland):
    Phil is different class, not only having the ability.... but the looks as well.. THE WHOLE PACKAGE. Out of form recently, playing like a tramp in Killarney, he is now back to form despite his recent injury (cash tables in Kill) this runner is a certainty for the final table and at 66/1 to make the table he is the 'good thing' for the weekend.

RUNNERS TO LAY:

Noel Hayes: 2 cards will confuse him.

Dave Masters: Can't get a lucky as he did in the team event!

John Magill: sick diseased gambler, will have one eye on the 3.45 at ascot.

Larry from westbury: will be too pissed from tuesdays EOM in Westbury

JP: urine sample please, or maybe just a DOPE test:D

http://www.boylesports.com/betting/?gi=24&sID=1447.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ChrisGall

Hi all,
    I'm registered for Saturday in the IPO. I have my graduation ceremony that day and wondered if anyone would swap their friday seat for my saturday seat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

Flushdraw wrote: »
    I'll do it for €3k ;)

pm sent:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

Is full flush actually playing the ipo?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ispyvisuals

any1 know a way i can get into day1a of this??, last min decision to play it and its full on the boyle web site:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

any1 know a way i can get into day1a of this??, last min decision to play it and its full on the boyle web site:(

YEAH ITS AN AWFUL SHAME THAT THEY DIDNT WARN YOU ABOUT THIS SOONER
    I MEAN C'MON, HARDLY ANNOUNCED IT WHEN ITS UPON US

3 MONTHS NOTICE IS HARDLY ENOUGH NOTICE FOR A TOURNEY THIS SIZE AND WITH SUCH A CONDENSED FIELD, SURE HOW COULD YOU BE EXPECTED TO GET INTO IT ON TIME
    STREWTH, GIVE ME STRENGTH

A LITTLE MORE NOTICE NEXT TIME PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ispyvisuals

YEAH ITS AN AWFUL SHAME THAT THEY DIDNT WARN YOU ABOUT THIS SOONER
    I MEAN C'MON, HARDLY ANNOUNCED IT WHEN ITS UPON US

3 MONTHS NOTICE IS HARDLY ENOUGH NOTICE FOR A TOURNEY THIS SIZE AND WITH SUCH A CONDENSED FIELD, SURE HOW COULD YOU BE EXPECTED TO GET INTO IT ON TIME
    STREWTH, GIVE ME STRENGTH

A LITTLE MORE NOTICE NEXT TIME PLEASE

like i said last minute decision, dam no wonder this place has a bad name:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

I would keep checking regularly on Boyles as although it is sold out some people drop out and de-register.
    I think there are more seats being released too so you might be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

I'll sell you my seat for $450, pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

I'll sell you my seat for $450, pm if interested.

Why didn't I think of that. Set up 1000 accounts and buy up all the seats and sell them for $450 each. Genius Danny, just genius.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

You can still play this if you want to travel to castleblaney ,co. monaghan this sunday , Part of 1st prize is the last remaining seat for the IPO. It's a €100 freezout with a 15k stack. Just an option for ya:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    Why didn't I think of that. Set up 1000 accounts and buy up all the seats and sell them for $450 each. Genius Danny, just genius.:pac:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

anyone who is planning on unregistering for either day pm me please so i can get your seat ;)only just got the account set up properly... finally!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jbopping

Would like a price on myself if possible, Sean Judge, jbopping2.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Eyecatcher

as said ......keep the lobby open and jump in ( well click register that is) as someone drops out....happening every day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kt2009

Please can I get a price up for Kieran Tracey
    Cheers
    kt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

shano_88 wrote: »

Pretty sure he's in the betting for a reason :), Ciarán is the man to answer this but I'm told he's planning to actually play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭kinghigh

Can I get a price please (Nick O'Hara) (Username: CowboyJacKK)
    how did you get get same price as me....... your a shark.:pac: thought youd be one of favorites:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭horsebox1

Is there anything on next saturday at the regency before the cards are in the air this time next week!!!!:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

To any international players reading here (or Irish players too)....Please do not un-register simply to check the current conversion rates on your £'s, $'s or €'s...

Two emails from players last year (where flights, accom were booked etc) that did this and lost their seats and I've just got one more right now.

If you click un-register you can expect your seat to be taken within a matter of seconds and there will be no guarantee that you will manage to re-register yourself.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

been online since 10 am trying to get a seat! nothing yet!:(

so Carfax and Boyles, Release more seats! ha:D

What are the realistic chances of getting a seat? or am I just wasting my time sitting by the computer wishin for a seat?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

carfax wrote: »
    To any international players reading here (or Irish players too)....Please do not un-register simply to check the current conversion rates on your £'s, $'s or €'s...

Two emails from players last year (where flights, accom were booked etc) that did this and lost their seats and I've just got one more right now.

If you click un-register you can expect your seat to be taken within a matter of seconds and there will be no guarantee that you will manage to re-register yourself.

Cheers,
    Stephen.

That is an 'EPIC FAIL' on their behalf. wtf ever hear of xe.com. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

shano_88 wrote: »

Luke is expected to play.
    Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    been online since 10 am trying to get a seat! nothing yet!:(

so Carfax and Boyles, Release more seats! ha:D

What are the realistic chances of getting a seat? or am I just wasting my time sitting by the computer wishin for a seat?

Realistically it is the only way you will get a seat at this stage. Id try and do it later on though as there will be more people online so your chances will be better

Advertisement