Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoylePoker.com International Poker Open 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

a-k-47 wrote: »
    That is an 'EPIC FAIL' on their behalf. wtf ever hear of xe.com. :eek:

Pretty epic alright. I've always held back from emailing back saying, "No you cannot play the IPO and furthermore Darwin's theory of evolution indictates that I must now execute you in the interest of humankind :)"...

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

cool thanx mate for the advice!
    Im gettin bored here, hopefully someone will un register! If anyone is planning on un registering for this could they please give me a pm, it would be very much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭ispyvisuals

Hey i was here first!!!! pm me, whoevr sorts me out with a seat will get 10% of my winnings in this:eek:

you were here first?! hahaha go back to school...
    theres no such thing as "I was here first"... If u get a seat, u get a seat, end of.

relax will ya, was only ribbin ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

besides i was here first so pm me:D

please someone unreg ONE TIME:pac:

come on make a new table for us, heck ill bring the table, just put us out in the hall, well be grand:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    cool thanx mate for the advice!
    Im gettin bored here, hopefully someone will un register! If anyone is planning on un registering for this could they please give me a pm, it would be very much appreciated!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055706767

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

hiscan you should unreg and save some dough for your horse training career!!!:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

percy007 wrote: »
    hiscan you should unreg and save some dough for your horse training career!!!:p:p

Not a hope,I'm playing this come hell or high water:D:D

2 seats just came free, managed to grab one myself!!!:D

how do I get a price on myself?! and how do I put a tenner on myself for this?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

2 seats just came free, managed to grab one myself!!!:D

how do I get a price on myself?! and how do I put a tenner on myself for this?
    thanks

Well done.
    I don't believe everyone regged now is going to play. Anyone looking for a seat will get one if they are on the ball.

gorrrr72 wrote: »
    Well done.
    I don't believe everyone regged now is going to play. Anyone looking for a seat will get one if they are on the ball.

exactly! its just a matter of being on the ball as u said! I live right beside the hotel and I go the gym there so would of gutted seen everyone going and me being stuck playin online:D

Where could I go to get a price on myself do you know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

exactly! its just a matter of being on the ball as u said! I live right beside the hotel and I go the gym there so would of gutted seen everyone going and me being stuck playin online:D

Where could I go to get a price on myself do you know?!

Send a PM to Ciaran Corbett (his last post on this thread was #901)
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Excited to play now. Once I make the dinner break I'm happy :)

ye me too!!
    wheres the list of "celebs" that are playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Ill get everyone who has pmed or posted here priced up first thing tomorrow.

The betting list is the best way to see the list of celebs.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm sure this has been asked somewhere in the 900 odd posts in here, but what is the parking situation like up there? Is there a big enough car park that there will be no hassle, or will it cost an arm and a leg for on street parking or is there somewhere sneaky that can be parked in for free.

Ta.

5starpool wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked somewhere in the 900 odd posts in here, but what is the parking situation like up there? Is there a big enough car park that there will be no hassle, or will it cost an arm and a leg for on street parking or is there somewhere sneaky that can be parked in for free.

Ta.

Car park is very big and I remember it not being maxed last year. You can park in my driveway up the road for a tenner if you want. ;)

• Advertisement

Ta.
    theres 2 car parks Dom, one at the front, one at the back, both are pay parking, rates are 2 euro an hour I think, im a member of the gym so i get it for free, which is handy! theres a few housing estates right beside where I see ppl park for matches, residents aint too keen on that.. and theres also homefarm football club and plunkett college, but plunkett college will be jammered from 9am but they have a half day so u mite get parkin after half 12 there, and theres also the whitehall church car park, always empty and free...

Parking was free last year afaik.

they had barriers installed a while back and a pay station, free parking to hotel guests and gym users, they mite have free parking since its an event.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

I wonder can we get comfirmation about this parking issue? If I'm gonna lose all my roll in the cash games I need to know if I need to keep a few bob behind for the parking. ? /:eek:

got my seat for saturday very late last night, but looking to swap for friday anyone wanna switch to saturday???

Also could i get a price on me to-- Fergal Nealon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Ta.
    they had barriers installed a while back and a pay station, free parking to hotel guests and gym users, they mite have free parking since its an event.

Parking is free for all poker players throughout the weekend of the IPO. However, best advice is to arrive as early as possible as there are only 450/500 spaces available in the hotel grounds.

If the car park is full up I would advise parking at Whitehall Church, about five minutes walk away (head outbound from Regency Hotel for exactly 700mtrs). Parking is also free at Whitehall Chruch as it is a park & ride facility.

Cheers All,
    Stephen.

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh how do i not be at the computer when seats come available.. so sick :(

got my seat for saturday very late last night, but looking to swap for friday anyone wanna switch to saturday???

Also could i get a price on me to-- Fergal Nealon
    i just got day 1 A yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:D:D:D ill switch ya for saturday if ya lik pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭blaaah

If anyone is interested in swapping days for the ipo please pm asap... i have ticket for Day1A and im looking to exchange this for Day1B!!!

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Can you price up Colin O'Byrne and Darragh Murphy please?

Advertisement