If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TH50PZ81 - Freesat 50" Plasma - 2 to clear

Options
  • 06-07-2009 1:22pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies

I have one open box and one Brand new Boxed TH50PZ81 Panasonic Freesat / MPEG4 TV's available to clear.

They were originally £1549.95 and I will clear the open box unit at just £799.95 and the brand new one at £899.95 - at this price we are losing shirt and all!

See details here: http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/TH-50PZ81B/Overview/870433/index.html

Please note these TV's do NOT have VHF!

Thanks as ever boardies,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Oh god great offer John. Need a new telly for the new house and all but where would I fit a 50". Hmm any deals on a nice 37/40" full hd for a new homeowner? nothing too pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 22 JayDubiya

Think I might piggyback on Rob316's post as he sounds like he's in a very similar position to me! New homeowner looking for decent value 37" - 42". Full HD would be nice but not essential!

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,102 ✭✭✭✭rob316

not too pushed on full hd either lads. Give us the option though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vickyhalton

Hi John, Just ordered the same tv off your guy yesterday over the phone @ £999.99, can I have it for the boards price instead?? I ordered it after your post aswell.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

sorry for the delay in getting back to you all - I'll reply tonight / tomorrow Am latest - and sorry for keeping yuo waiting!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John, Just ordered the same tv off your guy yesterday over the phone @ £999.99, can I have it for the boards price instead?? I ordered it after your post aswell.

Vicky,

Sorted! £899.95,

Thanks and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Just to make remind people that this is a discontinued model...

not that will affect your warranty and all but I would still rather know

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

johnmc wrote: »
    Vicky,

Sorted! £899.95,

Thanks and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

John Mc

That was a nice gesture John

Kev. wrote: »
    Just to make remind people that this is a discontinued model...

not that will affect your warranty and all but I would still rather know

Kev they were 'priced to clear' and they did have the full warranty applied - we are in no way trying to pull the wool over Boardies eyes - thx for your help.

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 22 JayDubiya

Any joy on my query above John? Thanks!

• Advertisement

rob316 wrote: »
    Oh god great offer John. Need a new telly for the new house and all but where would I fit a 50". Hmm any deals on a nice 37/40" full hd for a new homeowner? nothing too pricey

Sorry Rob & Jay!

OK Full HD 37" - we start with the Hitachi UT37MX70 which is a very sexy super slim Monitor (please note it does not have a tuner - just a single HDMI & VGA input - Ideal if you use an AV receiver with HDMI out) - £449.95 & see details here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/hitachi/ut37mx70/hita-ut37mx70

Next up we have the LG 37LH4000 which is excellent quality at £599.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/37lh4000/lg-37lh40starstar this is FULL HD / MPEG4 / UHF/VHF (& very sexy!)

Next up is the Philips 37PFL5604H ( due in next weekish) - EURO €799.99 - really sexy - FULL HD / MPEG 4 see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl5604h_12/37pfl5604h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Alternatively we have a blinder of a deal on the 42" LG 42LG5020 Full HD (not MPEG4!) which we can do at £589.95!!! (approx EURO €699) see details here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/42lg5020/lg-42lg5020

If you are interested in any of these please do just drop me a line & I'll get you sorted,

Thanks again & apologies for the delay,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

John

any of the TH50PZ81 left in sale?

rgds
    Div

Astra,

apologies for the dealy in getting back to you.

All the 50 PZ 81's are all safely snuggled up in their new homes however we have a possibility of some brand new 46 PZ81's coming soon at just £849 including a 5 year warranty - drop me a line if you would be interested in one of these??

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

John
    Thanks a million for your quick reply but i am not a 46",
    I am pretty clear on size, has to be 50",
    My bay window is 63 inch wide for 11 inch deep, i will wait for a good 50" plasma or LCD, has to be full HD and MPEG4, KURO is a bot above my budget otherwise thats what i dream of,

thanks for the reply.

ASTRA

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.